Idaho Fly Fishers Blog

Big Y Fly Company

Big Y Fly Company
><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> 10% OFF CALLIBAETIS <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <><

About Me

My photo
Discussing fishing flies, trout flies, salmon flies, fly fishing gear and equipment, Idaho and Montana fishing rivers, NW rivers, fly tying and fly fishing trips. Over 50 years experience in fly fishing, best flies, fly tying, fly fishing techniques, fish stories, directions to rivers and lakes and great fly fishing tall tales with special communications from area guides.

Blog Usage and Invitation to Join

HOW TO USE THIS BLOG:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES GET FREE ADVERTISING - Submit stories and photos from your
guide/personal trips which will ALL be placed on our "GUIDES' / FISH
STORIES PAGE
" and "EMAIL QUESTIONS". Allow for some editing and don't forget your
contact information.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - The same blog header appears on each page, so please scroll down.
2 - If you like the Idaho Fly Fishers, JOIN OUR BLOG AT TOP OF RIGHT HAND
COLUMN !!!
3 - Check the box below each post and click "comments" to add your
thoughts.
4 - Go to our QUICKVIEW BLOG POST RETRIEVAL page for easy catogorized access to all of our
posts (CLICK HERE).
5 - For GREAT fly fishing photos go to Photo Headers
or Fly Fishers Photos.
6 - If you would like to have posts emailed without joining, enter your email
into the box direcely below revolving globe (right hand column). Your email
will not be shared!
7- AND PERHAPS THE MOST IMPORTANT! As we write more posts, it may be difficult
for you to find what you want. In the upper left is a blogger search box. Type
in your search desire, such as "Bull River
Montana
" and see where it takes you.




Friday, March 11, 2016

Last Trip to Costco


fly fish Idaho; flies fishing; fly fishing; fly fishing equipment; fishing flies; fishing gear; trout flies; salmon flies; fly fishing Idaho; flies for sale; Idaho fly fishing; flyfishing flies; fishing flys
Visit Purina
Courtesy of "The Professor" Larry (Retired) of the Idaho Fly Fishers Association:
http://www.yellowdogflyfishing.com/
Visit Yellow Dog Adventures

Yesterday I was at my local Costco buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Hemi, the Stupid Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had an elephant?  So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.  I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.


I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and the way that it works is, to load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.  The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.  (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me.  I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's ass and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there anymore.
http://duckdogsanddriftboats.com/
Visit Ducks Dog Driftboats

Better watch what you ask retired people.  They have all the time in the World to think of crazy things to say.  Forward this (especially) to all your retired friends...... it will be their laugh for the day!!!

Hope you enjoyed. Come and fly fish Idaho soon! Hard takes and tight lines and huge trout on screaming reels to all Idaho Fly Fishers.

IdahoAngler@live.com

Posts
Courtesy of another Idaho Fly Fisher Assoc. Member

EntryPageviews
25
Nov 6, 2010, 1 comment
21
17
14
Mar 5, 2011, 2 comments
13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment