Idaho Fly Fishers Blog

Big Y Fly Company

Big Y Fly Company
><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> Sale ><> 3rd Annual Clearance Sale, 10% off Beadheads, 15% off Fly Tying <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <>< Sale <><

About Me

My photo
Discussing fishing flies, trout flies, salmon flies, fly fishing gear and equipment, Idaho and Montana fishing rivers, NW rivers, fly tying and fly fishing trips. Over 50 years experience in fly fishing, best flies, fly tying, fly fishing techniques, fish stories, directions to rivers and lakes and great fly fishing tall tales with special communications from area guides.

Blog Usage and Invitation to Join

HOW TO USE THIS BLOG:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES GET FREE ADVERTISING - Submit stories and photos from your
guide/personal trips which will ALL be placed on our "GUIDES' / FISH
STORIES PAGE
" and "EMAIL QUESTIONS". Allow for some editing and don't forget your
contact information.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - The same blog header appears on each page, so please scroll down.
2 - If you like the Idaho Fly Fishers, JOIN OUR BLOG AT TOP OF RIGHT HAND
COLUMN !!!
3 - Check the box below each post and click "comments" to add your
thoughts.
4 - Go to our QUICKVIEW BLOG POST RETRIEVAL page for easy catogorized access to all of our
posts (CLICK HERE).
5 - For GREAT fly fishing photos go to Photo Headers
or Fly Fishers Photos.
6 - If you would like to have posts emailed without joining, enter your email
into the box direcely below revolving globe (right hand column). Your email
will not be shared!
7- AND PERHAPS THE MOST IMPORTANT! As we write more posts, it may be difficult
for you to find what you want. In the upper left is a blogger search box. Type
in your search desire, such as "Bull River
Montana
" and see where it takes you.




Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Washington, Idaho and Montana to a Newbie


"So as I sleep in the Great Northwest one last night before I head home I want to say that even though I have been friends with these guys for some time now I came to love them more like brothers after this trip that has taken us through Washington, Idaho, and Montana. We have laughed hard, eaten way too much, made fun of each other, listened, talked, sometimes just looked into the Milky Way which is a beautiful sight from the night sky in Montana and we took in God's creatures and creations in this part of the country.....tions in this part of the country. Thanks Jeff Raines, Joe Tidwell, and Craig Chappelear for making this trip with me. It truly was an awesome trip and I wouldn't have had as much fun if you guys hadn't joined me. Thanks to my brother Alva J. Childress for having us out with his gang of guys. We had an amazing trip. So good night from Idaho and we will post more pictures later.
See MoreThanks Jeff Raines, Joe Tidwell, and Craig Chappelear for making this trip with me. creations in this part of the country.  creations in this part of the country. Thanks Jeff Raines, Joe Tidwell, and Craig Chappelear for making this trip with me. It truly was an awesome trip and I wouldn't have had as much fun if you guys hadn't joined me. Thanks to my brother Alva J. Childress for having us out with his gang of guys. We had an amazing trip. So good night from Idaho and we will post more pictures later. creations in this part of the country. Thanks Jeff Raines, Joe Tidwell, and Craig Chappelear for making this trip with me. It truly was an awesome trip and I wouldn't have had as much fun if you guys hadn't joined me. Thanks to my brother Alva J. Childress for having us out with his gang of guys. We had an amazing trip. So good night from Idaho and we will post more pictures later. and creations in this part of the country. Thanks Jeff Raines, Joe Tidwell, and Craig Chappelear for making this trip with me. It truly was an awesome trip and I wouldn't have had as much fun if you guys hadn't joined me. Thanks to my brother Alva J. Childress for having us out with his gang of guys. We had an amazing trip. So good night from Idaho and we will post more pictures later.
































Hard takes and tight lines to all.

IdahoAngler@live.com

Tags:   65
     Bucket List for Fly Fishers
     Bucket List for 2015
     Don't Mess with Idaho
     Fish On
     Fly Fishing's Bucket List
     Fly Fishing Dream
     Fly Fishing's Ten Commandments






No comments:

Post a Comment